I work at the Front Desk of a great hotel with a bar and a restaurant and I thik I can safely say...I can do this job from home. Lol. It is sooooo slow right now. No one checks in, no one checks out. No one needs anything. It's like all my bitching about having to work for a living came true and it blows. :) Not having anything to do is very boring and when I get bored, I get tired. Also, sleeping at home isn't an option cause I'm out of those little white pills that send me off to snooze land. Haven't slept an hour in three days now. Waiting for the bags under my eyes to appear. I'll probably crash and burn soon. Called the hospital. They ordered the pills ( stupid small town crappity crapness) so I'll have them in a week. I ordered twice as much and next month I'll make sure they order another couple bottles. The nurse told me I should try drinking a glass of warm milk. I told her to look at my file. I've been on these for three years and trust you me, I've tried everything from herbs to hypnotherapy. Pills work. Give them to me. Lol. Need to sleep so bad but everytime I lie down I just find myself staring at the shadows on the walls. So I spend my days hardly working and my nights on the net, watching t.v, playing x-box, and cleaning house. I'm driving my roomie crazy. Lol. But the apartments clean. Lol.
Again and Always, Later Days,
Loch
Tuesday, April 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment