Dear Jesus,
I know I haven't talked to you in a long time and for that I am sorry. But I feel the need to ask for forgiveness and that can never be good, right? I pray that you would please forgive everyone for thier sins. I pray that we'll all have good dreams. And I pray that everyone will have a good and safe night and a good and safe day tomorrow.
On another note, I have a question. Why did you give us free will? Wouldn't the world be better if we just did as you asked without question or hesitation? Would a utopian society be happier? For us and you? To live in a prefect world of no laws and no crimes. No fear or hate or envy or sadness. It would be perfect. I don't see what would be so wrong with that. I mean, you know what we should do yet you give us so many different paths to choose and who knows which one leads to the one you know is right? I think giving us free will was wrong. Look what we've become. Look what we're doing to each other. To ourselves. Isn't happiness better than sadness?
Amen
Saturday, June 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment