Thursday, July 06, 2006

Well, well, well....

I've recently been accused of being too American. I don't see what the problem is with it. I mean, sure I have pride and hope for my country. But that isn't something I should be scolded for. I'm getting a little sick of having to defend myself towards people here in Canada. It's all I hear, all day long. Dumb Americans, why is America so stupid. I came to this country and I celebrated Canada Day with you guys and all I ask for is for you to be civil toward me. I don't go barking around that my country is better and faster and more civilized. So, I guess what I'm trying to say is...ENOUGH ALREADY!

1 comment:

KojiroMusashi said...

With regard to that, I appologise Loch. I know I like to raz you about being a Yank, but it's only in good fun. But just imagine what it would be like in Anytown, America for me to celebrate Canada day...the ignorance alone would be enough to suffocate me, let alone the hostility. So just remember, when you get the bugging, things would be easily 10 times worse on the other side of the border.