Thursday, July 06, 2006

The coolest stolen post ever

If you comment on this post:

1. I’ll respond with something random about you.

2. I’ll challenge you to try something.

3. I’ll pick a color that I associate with you.

4. I’ll tell you something I like about you.

5. I’ll tell you my first/clearest memory of you.

6. I’ll tell you what animal you remind me of.

7. I’ll ask you something I’ve always wanted to ask you.

8. If I do this for you, you must post this on your blog.

Taken from Koji who took it from Phi

2 comments:

KojiroMusashi said...

Okay, here we go.

Loch said...

For Koji
1) I didn't notice your scar until you mentioned it.
2) Read the DaVinci Code.
3) Black...because as much personality as you have, your eyes remain sad and dark.
4) I like your aura of how sure you are about things and your passion when we debate.
5) Not my first, but my clearest would be when you were holding your sisters baby at your house the time we played the card game. I just thought, 'wow, this seems like a really nice life to have all these fun, sober, people around all the time.
6) I would have to say that you remind me of a deer. You're...kind of timid yet I don't know why since your held so high in regard by others.
7) Why do you believe in God so passionately? How do you know that he exists?